Thursday 28 July 2011

I want more Sunshine


I decided to trim the Elderberry Tree a bit more today there I was sawing away at quite big branches it was no easy task.  

I must have given one Branch about 6 goes before I sawed through.  Then I nearly pulled my fence down on the other side by catching the branch on the washing line to which is tired to the fence; when I looked over it was leaning right over.

Its looking rather thin now with just one thick branch going up to the roof of the garage.


Over in that corner I had this and my Lavender plants but they were not getting any sun in the shaded corner so I thought I would transfer them to pots and place in the Sunny part of the garden this one is suppose to flower.  Lets see how they do now in the sun.

Have two of these one has to flower!


I had three of these plants one just died a death was most probably saying to me I want some sun and light.

Remeber that vine that was climbing up by the side of the garden gate, I transplanted it to the bottom of the wall of the garage hoping that it would grow up the garage wall to cover the eye saw it is.  This is it growing again.  That stuff really loves concrete.

4 comments:

  1. The plants in the first two tubs are rosemary - they will have small blue flowers in the spring. Although they are nice plants to have around, the tips should be picked and used to flavour roast potatoes (put them with the potatoes when placing in the oven).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment as my reply in my email the label says its a Phlox and name under that is McDaniel's Cushion. Thanks for the comment and taking time to look at my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard is looking great Chrissie.
    Love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jan, long time no hear where you been?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to humour me by looking at my blog come back soon hugs.