Wednesday 30 November 2011

Chrysanthemum Weed


I posted these photo's on my email group this morning trying to find out what they are and I think they are Chrysanthemum Weed?  If anyone knows then please let me know.






I have a new addiction to my garden today, a nice little Bird house my Brother and sister in law gave me for my Birthday.  I had been looking at these so was chuffed to get one.



I am trying my luck with the propagation again but for some reason my cuttings die I do not know what I am doing wrong any advice would be appreciated?  The two cuttings I took off my brothers neighbours bushes seem to be OK that's the one on the left and the one just in front of the black pot, but my two Hydrangeas seem to be drying up.  I have turned off the heat and have put the propagator in front of the window see if that improves the cuttings.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to humour me by looking at my blog come back soon hugs.