Tuesday 4 October 2011

Garden Update October 2011 Fall













My St Johns Wort was horrid when I cut it down but now its sprung up again.
The Sweet Williams were cute when they went in but now!
They are spreading and filling up the space.

These Sedums have come on really good
You would not believe they are the same Plants!



The Ivy is coming on in leaps and bounds.



The Iris have rooted well and growing great!

I am very pleased with the way the Garden is growing and looking forward to Spring

















5 comments:

  1. Looking great, that is so rewarding, Chrissie, makes it all worthwhile.
    Love, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan, its the best thing I have done this year it is so healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful .... absolutely beautiful Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Chrissie. Its so rewarding to see all the flowers and plants that you put in, come up so nice. Thanks for sharing
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work Chrissie!
    Everything just looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to humour me by looking at my blog come back soon hugs.