Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sprouting Early

Due to the mild weather I have plants coming up in the garden early.
These are my Bluebells that come up every year



More Bluebells

 

I got these roots from the Community Garden never expected them to come up to the spring


Bluebells again


My new mini Greenhouse




Now these Primrose plants I made a mistake with I was suppose to pot them up when I got them in September they were small plug plants I had 40 of them and they have stayed small ever since.  Now they seem to be growing and this one has got flowers at long last.



This is a Sweet Pea that grows from next door hoping this one survives 


I cut the old growth of these Sedums and now new ones are growing up.



quite a few Sweet Peas growing here.



more Bluebells 


5 comments:

  1. How very special is this. Wonderful Chrissie .... hopefully it stays somewhat mild for these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plants look great! It is cold..spring will be welcome this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chrissie hope you are keeping warm,just putting some pics on my blog hope we will see you there,Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well these photos did look good, now the snow and ice as changed it quite a bit roll on Spring that's what I say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been looking at your pics looking good,we have just bought a greenhouse and have now got it up and running,hugs Jean.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to humour me by looking at my blog come back soon hugs.